2012. június 19., kedd

Do you like used sluts? (CLOSED)

All sticky, used sluts are refilled again! Free request slots are closed!

Dou you like used sluts? Do you want to feel they sticky pussy again? Well, here are my next three free request slots!

2012-06-19 One Slot Filled!
2012-06-20 Two Slot Filled! I'll choose the last one tomorrow (I'll choose, but I'll post it maybe just friday). I got many-many exciting and horny request idea, it is hard to choose from them... :)

1. One of my friend (middle slut): An erotic nude picture about her in nature, with photolike face. It will be a gift for her boyfriend. ACCEPTED! DONE! 
2. TheAK47Morgan (left slut): A wet Twisted Metal threesome oral group. ACCEPTED! DONE!
3. Kingddd (right slut): Elite Beat Agents lesbian threesome ACCEPTED! DONE!

FREE REQUEST SLOTS ARE CLOSED!

(I promised a pic earlier in the last year for Ojunix on HentaiFoundry, so his request is the plus one - it is not in this three!)



Criterias were the same:
- up to three character per picture
- no furry
- no gore
- no robots (Terminator-like cyborgs are ok. Maybe.)
- no urinate
- no tentacles
- no old people (40-45+)
- no violated rape, no unmeanig violence
- no zombies (WOW undead characters are ok)
- no animals, no sex with animals

- ...and I'll accept it just if I like your request :3 I'll answer each one, if it is accepted or not.

- Send your request here to my blog, or in e-mail (see Contact tab).

- I'll don't send sketches - I'll try to make the best out of your description. But my artist' freedom will be there too :D Oh, and maybe I'll work&draw slow... calculate this variable in. ;)

- Maybe you'll get not one, than more versions from the requested picture (shaved-unshaved, wet-clean, animated, etc... completely up to me)!

- Aaand, this time, the second bonus: IF I accept your request, please write an instruction too, how would you fill one of the sluts on the pic, and I'll draw on it. This will be the visual way, how I and you will fill the free slots. XD


Two sticky slut are filled again! Just one more left to reuse! 

One sticky slut is filled again! Two more left to reuse!

Three free sticky slut to reuse!

4 megjegyzés:

  1. *Wrinkles her nose* Would i be able to submit another request? I understand if not since you gave me the lovely picture of Saphira.

    VálaszTörlés
    Válaszok
    1. Sorry, although I love your ideas, and I was happy to make a picture for you, at this time I would like to give chance to others too... Sorry, maybe next time. And I'll be open for art-trade soon too.

      Törlés
  2. I think im back again.
    And I shall try again :3

    My fav 2 characters in the world are Jill Valentine and my OC Erika.
    So that would be my request.
    I hope your a fan of butts cuz it would be a anal sex picture :D
    And i hope you like panties cuz they'll be wearing those too. (Preferably thong)

    If you do accept, I'd be glad to work hand and hand with you providing references and further ideas.

    <3 <3

    Thanks again :3

    VálaszTörlés