2012. június 14., csütörtök

Wet Night - Eat my Anal Cum

Hairy version

Request from Scope Sniper, about a wet threesome night, and a sticky dinner...

"A girl invites a friend of her's to try anal sex with her boyfriend. He lubes her and pounds his girlfriend's friend hard and fast in the ass while his girlfriend watches.
The girlfriend's friend says she owes her oral sex since she did not orgasm from anal. She sits on the other girl's face while her ass hole leaks cum onto the girl below. While the guy watches."

This was a very horny request - I hope I understand well the instruction text.

Well, my first, half-a-year-request-project is DONE! Sorry every requester for waiting.
What new pojects come in the (near) future? Weell... I have many ideas, so check often the blog. Maaaybe there will be free request slots, commission slots... or I dunno.

Other versions:


Shaved version

Evolution VIP

1 megjegyzés:

  1. Incredibly hot!
    Incredibly awesome!
    Incredibly incredibly!

    THANK YOU!!! <3

    -Scope

    VálaszTörlés